What is eN PregnancySM?
In the Vedic times, conception and pregnancy was a conscious process that brought highly evolved babies to the planet. eN PregnancySM is the revival of this Vedic science of creating a ‘NewGen’ of enlightened human beings. It empowers parents to be genetic engineers of their baby (eN-Parenting program), perceiving pregnancy as a conscious choice, and not an ‘accident’.
- 100% of babies are born with extraordinary health,immunity, good weight and grow with high IQ (intelligence quotient), EQ (emotional quotient) and SQ (spiritual quotient).
- ‘Zero incidence’ of epidural anesthesia in natural deliveries proving painless birthing and conscious and blissful experience for the mother and child.
- Shorter labour periods.
- Significant drop in caesarian section rate.
- ‘Zero incidence’ of postpartum depression to date.
- 90% of babies show yogic mudras (a spiritual gesture with the fingers like ‘chin mudra’ or with the whole body).
- Techniques are established to harness the power of “epigenesis” to select the right genes during conception, which eliminates genetic transmission of diseases and behavioral patterns in the progeny.
Testimony By Paediatrician:
eN PregnancySM care is a perfect blend of ancient Vedic practices backed by modern scientific authentication that includes practices to ensure a healthy pregnancy outcome. As a paediatrician, I can vouch that it is a one stop solution for the problems that plague newborn care – prematurity, intrauterine growth retardation, birth asphyxia and sepsis.
The meditative practices and yoga, and powerful techniques like completion ensure a stress -free pregnancy period which directly translates to most mothers carrying their pregnancy to 40 weeks gestation, delivering babies with very good birth weights ranging from 3-4 kgs. We also boast of not having a single case of birth asphyxia or sepsis till date, in the pilot study conducted.
The mothers bond instantly and start breastfeeding soon after birth and are motivated for exclusive breastfeeding thereafter. The rates are significantly higher than the general population which also contributes to good neonatal outcomes. The babies as reported by the parents are very peaceful, calm, attentive and in communion with the surroundings. They enjoy good immunity, display healthy growth curves and developmental milestones. They are non-colicky babies, enjoy music, sleep well.
Most babies are seen in the meditative posture of “Chin mudra” signifying the union of the Jeevatma (individual consciousness) with the Paramatma (universal consciousness). They demonstrate amazing qualities of love, compassion, caring, sharing and non-violence.
My role has shifted from being a paediatrician handling sick newborns to one of being a partner in parenting these blissful babies. My sincere gratitude to Swamiji H.H.Paramahamsa Nithyananda for making this Vedic knowledge available in such simple, user friendly way for the benefit of humanity at large. This indeed is the very first step towards creating a healthy, intelligent, loving civilization that will raise the collective consciousness on planet earth. eN PregnancySM Care, the ancient Vedic science validated.
by Dr Srilekha Karthik MD, DNB (Paediatrics)
Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist,